Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Waterfront- Stained Glass - Attic Boutique

#loveitchopit

I bought the Stained Glass Thinlits and co-ordinating stamp set Painted Glass at the beginning of the last catalogue and have only used the thinlits now.  So happy it has carried over.  I think it is striking on this delicate background paper from Attic Boutique (2012). 

My sentiment is from Waterfront; another set that has carried over in the new catalogue that just launched.  The three little flowers were fussy cut (from the same paper and painted with Wink of Stella).  This was one of those "happy mistakes" as I hadn't glued the die cut down properly and there was a gap between the paper and the die cut.  So I covered the gap up with these three flowers.

Visit my on-line store at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: