Friday, June 7, 2019

Garden Lane - Butterfly Gala - Stampin' Up!

#loveitchopit

Here is my first card with the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper that debuted in the new 2019-2020 annual catalogue.
As part of the #loveitchopit method of using designer series paper, I chopped up (only 1/2 of the pack for starters) this paper into 5.25" X 4" pieces.  From there I decide what I want to do with the paper.

To help me get started I pulled out a few of my samples from the past that used patterned paper as the focal point. Then,  I just changed things up to suit the paper and colours.

Here is a link to the 2015 card I made with this layout.

Today's card uses Shaded Spruce as the card base.  After cutting the patterned paper to size, I scored at 1/2" and folded so the reverse side showed on the front.
I used the Shaded Spruce Blends marker to colour three rhinestones and placed them in front of the sentiment from Butterfly Gala
There is also some Wink of Stella on all of the darkest leaves on the paper.  Can't seem to leave the Wink of Stella off of anything! 

All in all a simple card. 

Garden Lane Designer Series Paper
$15.95
See pages 165 and also 40-41 for suite options.

I will have several more from this paper in the coming days, before I cut into a different pack of yummy paper!

Visit me at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: