Saturday, June 8, 2019

Love What You Do - Garden Lane - Stampin' Up! 2019



#loveitchopit

Garden Lane is one of the new Designer Series Papers in the just released 2019/2020 Annual Catalogue.
This card features the Love What You Do stamp set on page 143.
I made a card like this one with a different paper (that I cased from a talented demo)...you can see that card with credits here:


The "splotch" was stamped in Soft Sea Foam; the flower and sentiment in Garden Green.
There is an edgelit die in the Stitched Labels Framelits that I used to put the little edging on the left side of the focal piece.

I almost always do "something" to the inside.  Today I stamped part of the flower off the edge of the paper.

Here are the pattern from this lovely paper...can be found on page 165 and there is also the suite on pages 40-41.  

I hope you are enjoying the new catalogue!

You can shop in my on-line store at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: