Sunday, June 9, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia - Garden Lane - Stampin' Up! 2019

One of the most popular sets in this year's catalogue is Good Morning Magnolia.  It has a couple of beautiful flower images that work beautiful with many of Stampin' Up!'s papers.
 I decided to add the small flower from this set with the Garden Lane paper as a backdrop.  The paper is all in greens so I stuck with the colours in the paper.  
I coloured the image with Mint Macaron Blends and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.  The white Flax Ribbon is used as an accent and to finish off the card the sentiment was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

I've given myself a goal of getting five cards made with this paper before I move on to another pack!  

Stop by my on-line store for these and everything wonderful from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: