Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Butterfly Gala - Waterfront - Attic Boutique - Stampin' Up! 2019

#loveitchopit 

I love using the blends to colour the butterflies.  Just choose colours from the paper and colour!
It was hard to decide whether to use very vanilla or whisper white for the die cut from Stitched Label Framelit.  White seemed too bright so I went with very vanilla;  I'm not crazy about it; oh well ;)

The sentiment is from Waterfront and that's some old Pool Party seam binding ribbon.

Get out your paper and chop it!

Visit my on-line store at

The new catalogue starts today!  I have already "chopped" the Garden Lane DSP so that will be the next batch I work on in the coming days. (I still have a couple more of the Attic Boutique to post though!)

This is the lovely Garden Lane Designer Series Paper...
and some details about this paper:

Garden Lane Designer Series Paper149488
Price$15.75
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper features verdant greenery and designs in lush shades. 

* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colours: Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: