Saturday, June 1, 2019

Itty Bitty Greetings - Petals & More Thinlits - Attic Boutique - Stampin Up!

#loveitchopit

It's also fun when you don't have to do much stamping!  I tried something a little different here.  The Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper is covered in Mod Podge and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds.  It is very sparkly!

Texture was added to the card base with the Subtle Embossing Folder and the white side accent is from the Petals & More Thinlits.  
My sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and punched out with the Classic Label Punch.  I use this punch a lot!!

I hope you are inspired to use up old paper/products while incorporating our awesome current products.  Give it a try!

The count down is on!  New catalogue goes live June 4.
Visit my on-line store at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: