Thursday, October 8, 2020

Hello Pumpkin Sept, 2020 - Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!


This is the very first Hallowe'en card I have made!  The card is made with the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin called Hello Pumpkin.  It may take me forever to finish off this kit...there are that many elements in the kit!

The kit is geared to make treat packages, but I started off by making cards.  The black card base, white card stock and the spider were not included in the kit.  The Spider Trinket is a retired product; I just cut off the end.

This really was fun!  If you would like to learn more about Paper Pumpkin, please let m know.  You can visit
to view past kit videos.

Visit my Stampin' Up! website to view all of Stampin' Up!'s wonderful products.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++

No comments: