Monday, October 26, 2020

Playful Pets DSP - Stampin' Up! 2020

Here's a sweet little kitty card I made as a birthday card.  The cat is fussy cut from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper. I think she is adorable!  I added the balloon from Special Someone as a playful fun element.  Happy Day is from Itty Bitty Greetings.   The centre strip, which is from World of Good paired well with the colour in the cat.

All in all, a simple but fun card.  This card was made for the secret sister exchange I was participating in.  This was her birthday card from September and I added a few embellishment samples in the bag pictured below.  Some elements I had sitting in a stash made for a quick bag to mail off. 


Hope your creative juices have been flowing!  You can see all Stampin' Up!'s awesome products at:

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
+++++

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Such a fun card! Love the balloon tied to the cat's tail. Great job!