Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Butterfly Gala - Stampin' Up! 2020

Today's card was received in the mail from my Secret Sister for my birthday.   It's a program from a buy 'n sell stamp related Facebook group.  The year is almost up!  I have loved each and every one of the cards I received, some of which I posted on this blog.

I love everything about this card.  The embossing folder technique; the way the rectangle die was used and of course the butterflies from the Butterfly Gala stamp set which can be punched out with the co-ordinating butterfly punch.

I really want to CASE this card;  I will post very soon.  It will  only be a similar card as I don't have that embossing folder.

So, thanks for stopping by and viewing this wonderful card!
You can visit my on-line store at:

Cindy
+++++

No comments: