Sunday, October 11, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers - Stampin' Up! 2020

 


Happy Thanksgiving!

I made this card in August for a Secret Sister exchange.  So, just posting now that the session has ended.  I have been seeing many cards  made with the business size envelope in mind.  They have been referred to as "slimline" cards.  It was fun using a different size base to create.  I think it has a clean and simple look.

Celebrate Sunflowers together with the Sunflowers dies were used to create the three small sunflowers.  I coloured them with Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Soft Suede and Old Olive Blends.  The sunflowers were stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink.  You can find this fun set on page 13 of the annual catalogue.  

Other products on my card are:
Elegant Faceted Gems
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and
Itty Bitty Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++

No comments: