Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Butterfly Gala - Flowers for Every Season - Stampin' Up! 2020

Summer is now at an end and fall is here in full force, but it is always in season to make cards with butterflies!  I received a Secret Sister card, which I loved so I decided to CASE it and this is the result.  

I was happy to cut into some of the Flowers for Every Season DSP to make this a quick and easy card.  This paper features the new In Colors, with Misty Moonlight used for the card base and butterflies.

The Butterfly Gala punched elements were easy to colour with the blends.

For this card I used:
Misty Moonlight card stock
Misty Moonlight Blends
Balmy Blue Blends
Misty Moonlight Classic Ink (to stamp)
Butterfly Gala stamp set and co-ordinating punch
Flowers for Every Season DSP
Stitched Rectangles
Butterfly Wishes (for sentiment)
Elegant Faceted Gems


Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
+++++

No comments: