Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit - Part 3 of 5 - Stampin' Up!

My continuation of Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

This was another one where I had to cover up some ink.  You can't tell in the picture very well, but I stamped and cut out a rectangle and inserted within the original label.


 The yellow scalloped trim is a sticker.  Before adhering the panel, all I had to do was stamp, apply the sticker and glue on the butterfly.  The panel is adhered with dimensionals.


The flower and leaves came as die cuts.  Glued them together and added a dimensional.  Dimensionals were provided!

Tombow Multipurpose Glue was used to adhere the wooden elements.  It is the only thing that I used that was not in the kit.

One again, here is the lovely stamp set you get with the Watercolor Wishes Kit.

Here is all you need!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: