Monday, July 20, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit - First 4 cards - Stampin' Up!


I have ordered a few of the new kits in this year's catalogue.  The other two should arrive soon.  I loved this Watercolor Wishes kit.  These are the first four of twenty cards you can make in the kit.  They are cute, easy and quick!  I made them mostly according to the instructions.  Due to a few minor mess ups I had to make some changes.  I didn't want to have to scrap any of the cards because I was sloppy with my ink!

This is likely the easiest of the cards.  I turned my card from vertical to horizontal.  I think it looks nice as it, but I might add something to it!



Instructions indicated to stamp the hello in blue and the heart in red, but I didn't pay attention!  So we have a blue heart!



This was my first mess-up.  I smeared the ink on the original label so I had to make another to save the card.  I used a label from a retired set Layered Labels.




Two misses in a row!  But this was an easier fix!  I restamped just the "Here's To", and adhered with a little piece of dimensional.

So that is the first 4 cards of 20.  Below are the kit contents.  The only other product I used was Tombow  Multipurpose Glue.  I found it easiest to attach the sequins and wood elements with the liquid glue.  




Watercolor Wishes Card Kit140406
Price$43.25
The giftable Watercolor Wishes Card Kit includes preprinted cards for the perfect artistic look without the mess. Includes supplies for 20 unique cards in 3 sizes and an exclusive stamp set. Make one when you need it, or make them all and use them later. Makes 20 unique cards.

You provide the adhesive; we'll provide the rest, including the stamp set, clear stamp block, and ink.

* 20 cards total
* Folded card sizes: 4" x 4", 3-1/2" x 5", 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
* 12-piece photopolymer stamp set
* 20 card bases
* Die-cut accents
* Cardstock flag stickers
* Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Spots
* Washi tape
* Giftable Kraft box
* 50 sequins
* Wood die cuts
* Stampin' Dimensionals
*Acrylic stamp block

Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder





Tune in tomorrow for the next four cards in this fun kit!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: