Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin Half Off Promotion - And a sample from July 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Thanks A Latte - Stampin' Up!

I have two more posts for the remainder of the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit but had to take a moment for this great Paper Pumpkin Promotion!


First time subscribers!!! Get Half Off your first two months of My Paper Pumpkin.  You can suspend any given month or cancel at any time.

I have really been enjoying these kits!

and choose me as your demonstrator!  (and change to Canada) Please advise me when you have enrolled so I can thank you!

Each month you get a different kit.  It's a surprise...so you don't know what you're getting until it arrives at your door!  Very fun!

Here is a sample from this month's kit - Thanks A Latte.  The next kit will come out in August.


If you are unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++




No comments: