Tuesday, July 14, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up!

Seems it is necessary to finish off this kit before I move on to something new!  Which is good, because the July kit will be here in a couple of days!  The July kit is called Love You A Latte!  Can't wait to see what's in it?

Here is another "alternate" card I made with June's Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I had used up all of the envelope liner paper so I dug out some retired Wild Wasabi Designer sheets and made a background piece and an envelope liner to match.  I also had to make my own pennant piece for the centre of the card.  I used up a bunch of the stickers from the kit to accent the pennant and added butterfly embellishment made with Stampin' Up!'s butterfly punches.  The sentiment is from Sheltering Tree.  The ribbon is from a retired Sale-a-bration spool from a couple of years ago.


Once again here are the two original kit cards. 

If you are enticed to give My Paper Pumpkin a try, go to
and have a look.  Make sure to click on "Canada" and select me as your demonstrator!
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: