Friday, July 10, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up!


Here's another alternate card sample with June's Paper Pumpkin.  I used the envelope liner for a background piece by tracing the card and then trimming 1/4" off each edge.  I saw a sweet card by Debbie Henderson and used the triangle placement as a quick guide to make use of the kit triangle stickers.  The twine and bow were actually used to cover up some unsightly white space.  I thought it worked great!  For my sentiment I used Banner Banter and the petite banner punch.

Here are Stampin' Up!'s original designs for this kit.


Want more info on My Paper Pumpkin?

Go to 

Make sure to click on "Canada"

Stampin' Up! has a convenient location to see other alternate card samples; go to


Soon you will be hooked and want to give it a try!  You can put a "hold" on your subscription or cancel at any time.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: