Thursday, January 21, 2021

Darling Donkeys - Sale-a-bration - Stampin' Up! 2021

 

Well, isn't this donkey just...darling!

Sale-a-bration is taking place and goes on until February 28, 2021.  This stamp set called Darling Donkeys can be earned FREE with a $60 purchase during this event.

Also, that lovely paper is from the Oh So Ombre designer series pack and it too can be earned FREE with a $60 purchase.

My embellishments are the little Resin Hearts that are in the Mini Catalogue.  There are 150 pieces (75 @ of 2 colours, red and white).  I used the white ones and coloured them with a Blends Marker.

Other products used are:
White Bakers Twine (sold in a combo pack of Blushing Bride and Whisper White) (Mini Catalogue)
Stitched So Sweetly Dies (Annual Catalogue)

Credits:  I CASED my card from a sweet Pinterest post.  However, when I went to go back to get the name to give credit, I could not find the card I think I used.  There was one by Kristien Saeys that may have been it, but I can't be positive.  I will extend my thanks to Kristien!  But, If you know it was you, THANK YOU.

You can see all the Sale-a-bration, Mini Catalogue and Annual Catalogue products on my website at:


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: