Friday, January 1, 2021

Dandy Garden Memories & More - Dandy Laser -Cut Paper - Stampin' Up! 2021

 

 Dragonflies symbolize change, transformation, adaptability and self-realization.  I thought it was perfect for this Jan. 1, 2021 post!

Here's another card using the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack.  I find the colour on many of the cards feeling a little dark; so to brighten it up a bit, I used a Whisper White card base and added an element that would pop a little.  This has to be one of the quickest cards I have made!

This dragonfly is from the Dandy Laser-Cut Paper found in the new 2021 Occasions catalogue which goes live on Jan. 5; as is the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack.  I used Wink of Stella on the dragonfly to give it a bit of elegance and bling and added a few of the smallest Pearl Basic Jewels.

 Here's a link to my on-line store.  Make sure to check everything out on Jan. 5...it's also when Sale-a-bration starts.  Free product for every $60 spent.

https://cindymcgurk.stampinup.net

Take care and Happy New Year!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: