Saturday, January 23, 2021

Dandy Wishes Dies - Stampin' Up! 2021

 

My card today uses the Dandy Wishes Dies, paired with the Butterfly Wishes stamp set and co-ordinating punch.

This card is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from a lovely card made by Su Mohr.  Sometimes I start to CASE a card and it turns out nothing like the sample and other times it appears somewhat the same.   

I made changes to suit the products I had.  I do own the dragonfly that she used but I had made several cards with it recently, so decided to use the butterfly from Butterfly Wishes instead.

Products used:
Dandy Wishes Dies
Butterfly Wishes stamp set 
Elegant Faceted Gems
Dandy Garden 6x6 DSP
In Good Taste 12x12 DSP
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Shapes
Smokey Slate Card Stock

Thanks for stopping by!


Cindy
+++++

No comments: