Monday, March 23, 2020

May Good Things Grow - Paper Pumpkin - April 2018

As our community, along with the rest of the world self-isolates, those of us that enjoy any type of craft have a great way to relieve the stresses of all that is going; if only for a little while.

These cards are "alternatives" made from the May Good Things Grow Paper Pumpkin Kit from May, 2018.  Alternative just means I did my own thing and didn't follow the instructions provided.  I use contents from the kit and some of my own stash.  In the card above, I cut up one of the envelopes to use as a background panel.  The polka dot piece is a long ago retired paper.  The sentiment is from Label Me Bold a stamp set that is currently available.

Here I used the Detailed Bands die for the lovely sparkly piece, and once again, the Label Me Bold stamp set.

I cut up another of the envelopes and cropped parts of the flowers and popped up with dimensionals.
The sentiment is from Butterfly Gala.

This last one is actually my favourite.  I used two envelopes; cut the flowers out of the second and popped them up.  
Everything except the card base is from the kit.

I did make a few others from this kit but decided to call this post completed.

Contact me for all things Stampin' Up!
Here is a link to my on-line store if you would like to have a look at the products Stampin' Up! has to offer.

Thanks,
Cindy
+++++

No comments: