Thursday, March 19, 2020

Clubhouse - Stampin' Up!


Clubhouse is the perfect stamp set for all your golf loving peeps!  Masculine cards can be tough to make sometimes but this set makes it easy and fun!  Or for your golf loving girl friends :)

The Country Club Designer Series Paper was used for the background piece; the blue plaid strip is the reverse of the same sheet.  My sentiment banner piece was cut from a die in the Golf Club Dies.  From a strip of Poppy Parade card stock I used a border die from the Stitched Labels Framelits.   I used the Blends to add a bit of colour to the stamp golf ball/tee.


I needed multiples for a card exchange group I am a participate in.  

I love this stamp set and had fun making these cards.  It's still a couple of months away from golfing season where we live, but never too early to get cards ready for the right occasion.

Visit my on-line store for all Stampin' Up!'s awesome products.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

No comments: