Wednesday, May 6, 2020

#sharesunshine - Just Kidding - Stampin' Up!

For today's card I dug out a retired stamp set called Just Kidding.  My original plans did not pan out and this is the card I ended up with.  The Confetti Celebration paper is also retired.  It was from back in 2016.  I used our alcohol based Blend markers to colour the image.  I love the image; looks like she has plenty to say!  

Popped three of these in the mail today!


The sentiment on the front and back is from a PDF that Stampin' Up! put out to go along with the COVID pandemic we are currently facing.  All proceeds from the sale of this PDF are being donated to a choice of two foundations that are clearly indicated when ordering (see link below).

This PDF is $12 US so it will be converted to CAN dollars.  Here is the link to order; but please feel free to ask me any questions you may have as there are limitations regarding this PDF.  No limit to the fun of using it!
On sale until June 2, 2020



So, stay safe.  I'm here for you - from a distance. :)

Check out my on-line store at:

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: