Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Gift of Fall - August 2019 Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!




I am a little late for Canadian Thanksgiving, but it is never too late to be thankful!  August's Paper Pumpkin - The Gift of Fall made six awesome fall gift bags with two tag designs.

This kit included enough for the six bags with tags with tons of product to create more than just the bags.  There was an add-on you could purchase to make cards; I chose to just use card stock I had already.

Here's an example of a card I made with the kit contents and card stock.  I based my card on one by a talented demo, Julie Davison.  An older Paper Pumpkin stamp was used for the sentiment.  The kit provided crumb cake leaves that I turned over and sponged on the reverse white side with some Merry Merlot and a sponge dauber.


A gift bag and card, ready to go!

After making up the bags and card there is still plenty left over to make projects in the future.  There really was a lot of bang for your buck in this kit!

The Hallowe'en kit is next and then I'll move on to some current catalogue product.  So little time....

Check out buy on-line store at:

Past kits can  be viewed at:

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: