Monday, October 21, 2019

On My Mind - July 2019 Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!

I have been on a bit of a kick the past week finishing up some Paper Pumpkin boxes.  I love doing them!  The July 2019 Paper Pumpkin was titled On My Mind and made 9 lovely regular sized A2 cards.



One of the features of this kit was that it co-ordinates with suites from the annual catalogue.  This sailboat card co-ordinates with the Come Sail Away Suite.  For those that like to change things up a bit, this pairing of annual catalogue products makes your possibilities endless.

The co-ordinating suite for this card was the Woven Thread Suite.  I love the colour combo on this card.
I stamped poorly on all three of the sentiment labels provided for this card!  So I used the Stitched Nested Dies to create new ones.  I was much more successful when I used the Stamparatus and sponged the ink onto the stamp with a sponge dauber.  


The third and final design goes with the Garden Lane Suite.    I also appreciate the lovely lined envelopes that make your card that much more special!

Contact me for more info on subscribing to Paper Pumpkin.
You can visit
to see all the past kits/videos

Next mont's kit will be tags that co-ordinate with the Winter Woods kit from this month.

Visit my on-line store at:

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: