Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Petal Promenade - Petal Palette - Stampin' Up!


Fall is definitely here, but I am going to hang on to summer a little bit longer with this pretty card using the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper as its focal point.  

I adorned it with the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper to add some detail, along with the Leaves Trinkets for a little bling.  I love the sentiment from Petal Palette which was stamped in Melon Mambo.  White Baker's Twine is doubled up to make a little bow to add to the trinket.


I like easy and this card went together quickly. 

Here are pics of the product used for today's card...

Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper

Petal Palette Stamp Set

Leaves Trinkets

Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper

White Baker's Twine

Melon Mambo Card Stock

Melon Mambo Ink Pad

So, join in the fun and make something pretty!

Visit my website at

or contact me @

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++


No comments: