Thursday, October 4, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - Wonderful Winterland - Nov. 2016 - Stampin' Up!

Well, to say I am way behind on my Paper Pumpkin Kits is an understatement.  This one is from November of 2016.  The feel of winter has already hit our area.  It also feels like we skipped fall.  Is it naive to be hopeful there will still be a few nice days to come before winter weather is officially here to stay?!!!

The first card is the only alternative I made.  And it was pretty basic.  I embossed the Pool Party card stock with the new Subtle embossing fold.  It is only slightly noticeable in the photo.  

This kit made note card sized cards so I cut one in half to form the panel.

This is basically what the kit called for.  I left out a vellum piece on all but one of the cards.  Dapper Denim (now retired) envelopes co-ordinates with the Dapper Denim Ink Spot that was used for the greeting.


Here are the 7 note sized cards all compete.  The one on the bottom right has the vellum over the card base as instructed.  I liked the crisp look so I left them out.

Another kit complete and another selection of cute cards for my stash!

Head on over to my store at

If you would like to see what the past kits have looked like, head on over to
and view of few of the videos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: