Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Cards - Repurposed

One gets sidetracked when it's time to put away everything Christmas.  So instead of packing away or throwing out, I sat down and make several cards and/or tags from cards I received at Christmas.  The sparkly ones were my favourite to play with (although the sparkles don't really show up in these pics).  Here are just a few of the ones I did in a short period of time.

These first two are very sparkly in real life.  It was easy to just crop the focal point, trim the sentiments from the bottom of the card and adhere with dimensionals to lower half.  



This beautiful winter scene pops with a bit of red as the backing.  I think it could be used as a note card also.


A couple of tags all set for next year!

Now on to playing with some of the great stuff from this year's Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration freebies!!

Check it all out at

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++



No comments: