Monday, May 21, 2018

Petal Palette, Stampin' Up! 2018


I love the Petal Palette stamp set and dies and am happy they are carrying over into the June 2018 annual catalogue.  The latticed background border piece is also from the framelits called Petals & More.  

The panel piece is mounted to Blushing Bride card stock.  Basic Gray, Pear Pizzaz and Blushing Bride were used for the flowers.  Although this is likely to be a birthday or wedding card, I made one that said "With Love" on the front and used it as a Mother's Day card.

My card is based on one by Dawn Olchefske (Apr. 3/18) , a talented stamper I have followed for years!  

This is a very versatile set that is well worth owning!  Only a couple of weeks before the new catalogue comes out, so stay tuned!

Visit my on-line store at


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++




No comments: