Monday, January 1, 2018

Color Me Happy Project Kit - Stampin' Up!


Well, it's the new year and I thought this was a great card to start it off!

This is pretty much my first go at using the new Blends, Stampin' Up!'s new alcohol markers.  You can find them on page 31 of the new Occasions catalogue that goes live Jan. 3/18.  I am no artist and still have a lot to learn but it was fun!  This card is from the Color Me Happy Project Kit (available while quantities last).

My card used two of the colours, Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie.  There are 12 exclusive colours, each with a dark and light marker.  Buy them as single markers or as combo packs.






So, here's to a wonderfully creative new year!  

You can visit and shop at my on-line store
www.cindymcgurk.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy



No comments: