Sunday, January 30, 2011

Glitter Puzzle

This is for my grandson, who turned 4 today!
Happy Birthday Sullivan!!


I attended a Glitter Puzzle workshop at the beginning of January presented by Caroline Spicer, a local and very talented scrapbooker!!
So, I finally got to play on my own and this is my first attempt.  My Stampin' Up! glitter is on order and I can't wait to try out the colors.  The ones used here are Martha Stewart and they are more on the pastel side.  In real life this is wonderfully sparkly.  This is a very messy technique - glitter everywhere!!

Thanks Caroline - I already have my quilt patterns printed off to give it a try one day!!

Stamp Set:  Bring on the Cake, Party Hearty (for the hat)
Paper:  Green Galore, Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight (for the hat), Basic Black
Accessories:  Martha Stewart glitter, owl punch, Tasteful Trim Die, Cricut & Celebrations (for the #4)

Cindy

+++++


No comments: