Saturday, December 19, 2020

Toile Christmas - Stampin' Up! 2020

I love cardinals on Christmas cards!  They are festive and bright and a little piece of nature.

I have not spend nearly enough time card making as I should.  But this Toile Christmas stamp set sure puts one in Christmas crafting spirit!

I used Real Red card stock for the card base
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper as a backdrop
Itty Bitty Christmas for the sentiment
Snowflake Sequins as an embellishment
Coloured with Blends

This picture shows the three little snowflakes I added as an embellishment.  To make this assembly go quickly, I set up the stamps on my Stamparataus and stamped away!  I did fussy cut the cardinal out, cutting off his feet; his feet were then stamped separately so that I didn't have to fussy cut those!  I then just glued the bird above his feet for a neater presentation.

Blessed Christmas Wishes to you all!

You can visit my on-line store at:


Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

*****


 

No comments: