Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Jolly Gingerbread - Nov. 2020 Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up! 2020

These cards are made from contents of the Nov. 2020 Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit.  They are alternatives, which means I didn't follow the instructions, but instead made something different.  This card design came from a handout that came in the Paper Pumpkin box showing a couple of ideas made into cards from the kit.   I did change some of the design to suit products I already had on hand.

I love the non traditional colour of this card; ie: the Blushing Bride card stock.  Things that were not included in the kit are:

Blushing Bride Card Stock
White Ribbon from Flowers for Every Season Comb Pack
Linen Thread
Rhinestones Basic Jewels that I coloured with Blends
Winter Snow Embossing Folder and
Whisper White Card Stock

Visit my on-line store to see all of Stampin' Up!'s amazing products.  

https://cindymcgurk.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: