Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Peaceful Poppies - So Sentimental - Stitched So Sweetly - Stampin' Up! 2020

Today's card features three new products from the Occasions catalogue.  

Peaceful Poppies DSP
Stitched So Sweetly Dies
So Sentimental Stamp Set.

The quickest cards to make seem to be those that use Designer Series Paper as the background.  Label type dies make the completion of the card even quicker; it makes the sentiment the focal point and always pairs so well with gorgeous paper.

I had some retired Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon and used it for the band across the DSP.  I then cut the edge off a strip of the ribbon and pulled a few threads to make a bow.  Two Rhinestones finish off my card.

The envelope is finished off in the same DSP.  I think it is a lovely touch!

Check out my on-line store

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

No comments: