Thursday, February 13, 2020

Little Ladybug - Sale-a-bration 2020 - Stampin' Up!

I'm a little late to game as far as getting cards made with the Sale-a-bration sets for 2020 but here is a sweet card made from the Little Ladybug stamp set now available free with a $60 purchase.

My card base is Smokey Slate and I coloured the flower with So Saffron and Old Olive Blends.  There is a little Wink of Stella added to the flower centre.  The Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon is so pretty; the sunlight makes is glimmer!  Three gems from the From My Heart Faceted Gems adorn the bottom of the image panel which was cut from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

Design credit goes to:  Creative Corner

I'm looking forward to playing with other Sale-a-bration sets.  

You can view my on-line store at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy
+++++

No comments: