Friday, February 15, 2019

Incredible Like You Project Kit - Stampin' Up!


Here are the 4 cards you can make with this kit.  They are all posted individually below.  The Incredible Like You Project Kit cards are....incredibly beautiful!  I love them all.  I can see why it went into backorder status.
The kit makes 16 cards, 4 cards of 4 designs.  The first I have shown here has an overlay that produces some sweet citrus images. And just like the sentiment, I adore it!

 There are also 16 envelopes with a co-ordinating Grapefruit Grove striped lining.

You can purchase the Incredible Like You photopolymer stamp set for $22.00 (shown at the bottom of this post).  However, you can easily use sentiments you already have on hand to complete this project!

Co-ordinating colours for this kit are:  Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick.  I am sure you can find other colours that will work well with it too!

Your kit also comes with the sweet case to house your set of cards!

The kit itself is $37.00.  You get everything as noted in the above photo.

15 photopolymer stamps include 2 step stamping.


Visit me at:
to order your kit.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: