Thursday, February 7, 2019

Happy Tails and Crackle Paint

Happy Tails...the sweetest dog stamp set.  The background using the Crackle Paint Background Stamp was made with Smokey Slate Ink stamped on Smokey Slate card stock.  I used a piece of paper from the Classic Garage 6 x 6 DSP and ran it through the Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits die.   The cute little paw print was stamped in Basic Gray.  It wasn't my idea to use the paw print this way...but I love the idea!

Although I fussy cut my dog, there is a co-ordinating punch for the dog.  It is called the Dog Builder Punch...but there is really no building involved  ;)  just the dog and a heart.  I once again used a sheet of paper from the Classic Garage DSP and added three hearts.

My second card uses the Balloon Punch (I trimmed it to a smaller size) and a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine.  I really do think my puppy is interested in that balloon.  :)
The Stampin' Up! Chalk Marker added a little bit of light to the balloon.

You can find the Happy Tails and Crackle Paint stamps in the new 2019 Occasions Catalogue.

Visit me at:

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: