Monday, September 3, 2018

Sincerely Santa Project Kit - Stampin' Up!



This is the totally awesome Christmas tag kit called Sincerely Santa Project Kit.  $30 gets you 30 adorable tags along with a co-ordinating tin that houses all the tags.  Stamp set (Sincerely Santa) and ink sold separately.


Easy to put together!

I did all the stamping first only to realize that I had the pieces upside down.  I managed to get one right!  I just added a little punched hole to the top to rescue them.

On this one I used a sentiment from Farmhouse Christmas instead of the to/from stamp.  The light hit the trees to make them look gold.  They are actually all silver like the one on the left.

I love the touch of gold on these tags.  There is also suppose to be a silver strip but I forgot to put them on!


The green ribbon looks great.  My bows all turned out perfect...with the help of the fork bow technique.

See page 32 of the 2018 holiday catalogue for all the info you need to make this great tin of tags.  Sept 5. is the date the catalogue goes live.  Just two more sleeps!

Head on over to
to place your order or view other great products.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: