Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Brusho - Flourish Thinlits - Stampin' Up! 2018



I LOVE Brusho!  It's fun, easy and makes gorgeous backgrounds.  I used Shimmery White Card Stock as the base for this technique.  It takes the excess water well, but I do tape it down with masking tape to prevent warping and then trim it to size.  Prussian Blue and Yellow were the two colours I sprinkled on the paper before misting with one of our Spritzers.

I die cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Card Stock with the Flourish Thinlits.  After gluing down, I applied a layer of Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy.  To complete the card I made a bow out of the Night of Navy Baker's Twine (retired) and adhered with a glue dot.

That's all there was to it!

Only one more day before the new holiday catalogue goes live!  You will be able to find it all here at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: