Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Share What You Love - Take Your Pick Tool - Stampin' Up!



I made a pretty little box to house my Take Your Pick tool!

The Take Your Pick tool is a great addition to your crafting supplies and is available to order Sept. 5 when the new holiday catalogue goes live.  See page 30 of the holiday catalogue.

  Take Your Pick is a multipurpose tool that also has a piercing tool, two stylus tips, small spatula and a replacement tip for the putty.  Individual putty replacements are also available.

The main use for this tool is as a "pick up" tool.  Use it to pick up small embellishments to position on to your art/card.  Easy to use!

I know that I would lose or at least misplace the parts once the original packaging got damaged.  Now it can sit on my craft table looking all pretty and easy to find when I need it.

Do keep the housing that the tool sits in!  It fits perfectly into this custom box.


This is the packaging that the Take Your Pick tool comes in.  I am sure you will agree that making a box with your favourite colours is a much better option.

The dimensions for the box were not created by me.  All the credit goes to a lovely Demo by the name of Liz Youille of Old Stables Crafts.  She created a great little, easy to follow video.

It will not be long before we can all enjoy the amazing new products in this year's holiday selection of products.  Contact me or order on line (Sept. 5 for new holiday items) at


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++







No comments: