Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Best Birds - Stampin' Up!

This past weekend I attended a local scrapping weekend.  I did cards.  This lovely bird and the sentiment are from Best Birds.  The die cuts from the background and the branches are from the Petal Palette bundle.  The branches were stamped in Granny Apple Green and fussy cut.  I think that is my new favourite colour!


My card was CASED (with gratitude) from the talented Lauren Alarid, a member of the Artisan, Stampin' Up! Design Team.  I only changed a few things.

It was fun taking this little bird out for a little play time!  I now have a few more cards for my stash.  Three were finished off as sympathy cards and the other three I left blank inside for the time being.

If you'd like to see all these wonderful products and more, visit my on-line store at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++


No comments: