Monday, January 11, 2016

Stampin' Mist Technique - Summer Silhouettes - Bold Butterfly - Stampin' Up!

Create your own unique background with your stamp cleaner!  It's as simple as can be and the results are always a little different.

I used Shimmery White card stock and sponged with Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi.  I sprayed directly onto the stamp and then stamped several times, re-misting each time.  It takes a few minutes for the magic to work but the results are fun and pretty.

Some glimmer was added to the butterfly with the new Wink of Stella glitter brush.  It is so pretty IRL!

The products I used are at the bottom of the post; you can place your order at

While you are there don't forget to check out the awesome products you can get FREE with a $60 order during SALE-A-BRATION!  I would love to hear from you.

Here are the products I used to make my card.  Hope you will give it a try!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: