Friday, January 15, 2016

Paper Pumpkin January 2016 - Sweet Conversations - Stampin' Up!



My Paper Pumpkin arrived today and I wanted to take it out and play.  This is an alternate project with some of the products.  I coupled the kit heart, twine, banner and sequins with Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.  The colours match perfectly.  My heart is heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  A simple quick card.


Contents at a glance.  

10 piece Cute Conversations Photopolymer Stamp Set
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Spot
30 double-sided hearts
30 double-sided flags
30 mini clothespins
6 yards of white and mint baker's twine
5 yards of pink sequin trim
50 adhesive dots
30 adhesive strips
and of course, printed instructions.

But if you like to see the original project designs and instructions on video there is one below!




During Sale-a-bration you can save on a 3 month subscription to My Paper Pumpkin.  Each month will be a NEW kit.  Old kits and/or refills will come up for availability (while quantities last) to subscribers only.


Join in on the fun!  I'd love to hear from you.

Cindy

+++++

No comments: