Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tin of Cards with Autumn Traditions - Stampin' Up!


There is only a little bit of stamping on this card and it is the little doodling line and the sentiment.  That's it!  They are both from the Tin of Cards which has a project kit and the co-ordinating stamp set to go with it.

Now, my Designer Series Paper is called Autumn Traditions and it is retired.  The green strip is the reverse side of this sheet of paper.  I do love when I can use up some old "not current" product.  The Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine is also retired.

Credit:  I CASED this card from Mary Fish.  The design and stamp set are the same; I changed the colours and paper.

I was making multiples so I wanted to keep it simple with just the addition of the "doodle" on the inside.  I think I am going to try and remember this design for future pieces of paper that could be considered the focal point.

I think it's a very sweet card and suitable for September!

Below are the current products that I used on this card, along with the Tin of Cards project kit.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: