Monday, October 19, 2015

Flower Shop - And 15% off Stamps Sale - Stampin' Up!

The warm weather seems to be behind us, but today is a bright, beautiful, sunny day!  So this cheerful card seems a perfect fit for today.

I needed a quick and easy card because I had to make multiples.  This one fit the bill.  I used the still current Flower Shop and Six-Sided Sampler stamp sets with the retired Quatrafancy Designer Series Paper.


Added a partial stamped image to tie the front and inside together.  The centre of my flowers are the White Perfect Accents.  I had a stash of the little green leaves from a project I did several years ago, which made the card some together quickly.


Made 17 of these cards!

Credit with thanks:  Andrea Walford

Today starts a 5 day 15% off promotion with Stampin' Up! when you purchase stamps.  Who doesn't love a sale!  Does not include hostess stamps, rotary stamp or bundles.  Valid on both annual and holiday catalogue.

So order on-line this week or contact me regarding an order.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cindy
Below are the current products used to make today's card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: