Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Thanks A Latte - July 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Half Off Paper Pumpkin Promotion - Stampin' Up!

Part 2 of 2 - remaining cards from the kit plus a co-ordinating case to hold the 8 cards.

One of the wide cases hold the 8 cards and envelopes and is a great way to give as a gift.  I made a focal piece with leftover pieces and some retired stock.  Cases can be found on page 176; $8.50 for 4 Full size.  Item #127551.

I love the steam and the little tea bag hanging from the cup.  When I first stamped the sentiment I hadn't ink it properly so I re-stamped and punched out the sentiment.  I had to cover up a smidgen of ink so I used the confetti heart punch to cover my mess.


Another one similar to one posted yesterday.  Just used a different sentiment and different heart placement.


This was the first one with the plant that I coloured with blender pens.  The ones with the green look so much nicer!  Still cute though.


The sentiment is from Hello Life.  The pink flower shows up nicely.

 This is the very first card from yesterday's post that I added the rhinestone to.



Don't forget the promo going on until Sept. 10.  Use the prom code HALFOFF and you will get the first two months at this great price. You can cancel or hold your subscription at any time.

Sign up at www.paperpumkin.com
Choose "Canada" and me as your demonstrator.
Let me know so I can thank you properly!

For videos on past Paper Pumpkins go to
It will give you a good idea of what you can expect in the months to come.  It's a surprise each month so you won't know what it is until it comes to your door!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

The additional supplies I used in today's cards.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: