Friday, August 14, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Ronald McDonald House Charities - Stampin' Up!


5 subtle variations of the same card.  Love to change it up each time to see which I like the best.


My card today features the fun Sprinkles of Life set and co-ordinating Tree Builder punch.  I made my own background paper with the little sprinkles stamp from this set and stamped in Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Pool Party.  Card stock colours were Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Soft Sky.  I used the cherry from the Cupcake Builder punch.

I think this is my first ever purchase of a Ronal McDonald House Charities stamp set!  High time wouldn't you say?!

From the back inside cover of the catalogue:
"Ronald McDonald House Charities keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  Help Stampin' Up! support more families through RMHC and the Ronald McDonald House program.

Buy the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, and we will donate $3 to RMHC."


I made each card a little different.  Here I used the little banner punch.  Sentiment is from Banner Banter.


Decided to make this one with a little less fuss and just stamped directly on one of the ice cream scoops.


This is actually the first card I made with Blush Blushing Bride but thought the Chocolate Chip used on the other cards framed the cone better.  I used the little banner punch to flag the ends of the sentiment and added some glitter with a glue pen.


All the awesome images you get with this set!



Always fun to add a little visual interest on the inside of the card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here are the products I used to made my cards!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: