Thursday, December 29, 2011

Patterned Party

I saw this card using Patterned Party done quite some time ago by Jen Tinko of Stampin on the Fly.  It's a fun stamp set that colors up quite nicely with markers.  I changed the colors, ribbon and sentiment.

To choose my colors, I used the Color Coach .  It's a great tool if you need help picking colors that really work together.
 It has become a valuable tool and I use it often.  However, when I went back to get the name of the person I cased from, I came across another card done in the very same colors and ribbon I did mine in!!  Oh well...you never know, maybe they used the Color Coach too!

Here's a little info on the Color Coach.  You can get add ons for all the In Colors.

Color Coach 121046

Price: $18.95 CAD

Let this coach help you put together custom color schemes to express your unique creativity. Whether you want a quick reference of all colors in a collection, a card for every color, or blank cards to record your own color combinations, this swatch book Is for you!

■ Text in English, Spanish, French, and German

■ Includes 55 double-sided cards with removable metal post fastener

■ Includes color theory cards and individual color swatch cards

■ On individual color cards, one side shows color, the other side lists coordinating colors

■ Card size: 2-3/4" x 4-1/2"

All the best in 2012 and have fun creating fun and personal home made papercrafts.

Cindy

+++++

No comments: