Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lovely As A Tree - Inviting

Lovely As A Tree is a very loved stamp set!    My background stamp set is Woodgrain and suits the Lovely As A Tree set.  This is a really warm and inviting card!!  There is some sparkle on the main tree that you can't see, but it is really pretty.  I used a glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter.  The sentiment is from Introducing.  My little bow was made with some retired real red taffeta ribbon.

This card of course was used as an invitation, but I also made a bunch with "Thinking of You" on the front to be used as a more general card.  I think the always artichoke and real red look great together!

Christmas blessings,
Cindy

+++++


2 comments:

Sheree said...

This is a lovely card Cindy! Love that stamp!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets also. This card is charming!