Monday, July 18, 2011

Brides and Grooms



These are really fun to make!!  Aren't they the cutest?!

My friend Sheila's daughter-in-law Jessica came to visit her with her two boys and just so happens she is a super talented stamper and card maker!  So while she was here, I got to make one of these cards.  I then went home and made four more.

Credit goes to Sabrina Satchwell (Jessica's friend) and her blog Little Miss Scrapalicious.  Sabrina had a link to the blog of Lynn Pratt of Stamp N Design for the original template.  Both very talented ladies.

The first dress uses the Elegant Lines embossing folder and the second one uses retired DSP.  I think it was called Specialty Paper Bride.  The 2nd has glitter all over it and look absolutely gorgeous IRL!!


All my brides with different waist bands.

All my grooms..some a little different.
My original card is a little shorter.  You had the option of shortening it up and then the bride and groom would stand taller than the card; however, the gown didn't print to size.

So, thanks Jessica and Sheila!!!  I really appreciate being allowed to join in on the fun!  Do come back soon!!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: