Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bold Blossom/Three Layer Punch Workshop Card


A workshop card using the Bold Blossom stamp set and the triple layer punch.  I love these colors together.  I used the color coach to choose my colors.  I wanted to try one of the cards that has the top of the card shorter than the inside.  It doesn't stand up properly, so had to lie it flat to take this photo.

I chose Rich Razzleberry as a base color because purple happens to be my hostess' favourite color.

The inside of my card.

Thank you Lori and Jen; you were wonderful hosts.  Hope your guests enjoyed their cards!

My second workshop card uses Elegant Eggplant...another purple!!  I'll post that next time.

+++++

1 comment:

Debbie Martin said...

I came over from SCS. Love this card! Really like the colors.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com